Sunday Link Love
I decided to move it to Sunday this week. See, told you I’m bad at keeping to a schedule.
It’s the season for new stuff, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to try all the new releases. I don’t want you to miss out though, so here are some things I haven’t been able to get my hands on:
- The Beauty Look Book shows off color comparisons for some of the nude colors in the new Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy lipstick line.
- Need even more nude colors? Silverkis reviews the new YSL Glossy Stain Rebel Nudes.
- Full Time Ford has a sneak peek of the new Tom Ford eyeshadow quad for winter, Ice Queen.
- Sara at Color Me Loud consoles those of us who missed last year’s Tom Ford Enchanted quad with a comparison between it and Orchid Haze.
- The Non-Blonde lets us in on her favorite fall fragrances.
- Cafe Makeup shows off some of the new Marc Jacobs nail lacquers.
- Pigmented Lips reviews the re-released (and limited edition) Bourjois Java Rice Powder.