Saturday Link Love – Season 1, Episode 5
Settle down this weekend with some of my favorite posts.
- MakeUp4All has a run-down of what’s in the Dior Golden Winter collection for holiday 2013. Um, I need that Diorific Vernis, just for the bottle.
- If you’ve been wondering about Tom Ford Bronzing Powder, you need to hop on over to The RAEviewer and check it out. I don’t really use bronzer, but it looks lovely.
- The British Beauty Blogger debates – filter or no filter?
- My Women Stuff brings us a guest review for the reformulated Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+.
- Color Me Loud has a review on the new Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencil in Bronzed Garnet. I’m incredibly jealous, but I may make an order soon now that Selfridges delivers to the US.
- Gummy Vision shares an interesting article about Sephora’s branded beauty strategy.
Leave a Reply