Sale: Sephora VIB Sale 2013
I haven’t gotten my notification yet, but people are starting to post on various forums that they’ve received their coupons for Sephora’s fall VIB sale. A friend of mine was nice enough to take a photo of the info she got in the mail and let me share it here. Here are the details:
- Sale info is going out via email and postal mail; the postal mail ones say deliver between Nov 1-4, but some people got theirs early.
- The sale runs from November 7-11th
- VIB’s and Rouge members get 20% off. I haven’t heard anything for sure about whether BI’s get a discount.
- VIB’s & Rouge get one card for themselves (online code VIBTOPIA) and one for a friend to use in store (one-time use, the VIB/Rouge member has to be with them)
A lot of people seem pretty bummed that they don’t seem to be doing anything special for Rouge members during this sale, but I guess we can always hope for something special after Thanksgiving.
I finally received my email about the sale today! It looks like VIBs can use their coupon as much as they want during the sale. For the friend coupon you can either go with them to the store, or generate a one-time-use unique code for them to shop online. You can also get a free tote online (by using the VIBTOPIA code) or in store (while supplies last) – I think it’s just the tote, since it doesn’t mention samples or anything. I’ve taken screenshots of the email and friend code page – you can click them to enlarge.
A lot of folks also seem to have issues with getting Sephora emails – last year I didn’t get my coupon and it turned out that I wasn’t subscribed to emails. To check on that:
- Sign into your account
- Click [Your Name]’s Account in the top left corner
- In the menu on the left side of the page, click Subscription (near the bottom of the list)
- Make sure Yes, keep me posted on special offers, new products, beauty trends, and store news is selected
- Or you could always contact their customer service ahead of time just to be sure.
Got any insider info on the sale? Leave a comment below!
Samantha MOctober 29, 2013 at 12:41 am
Awww i’m bummed there isn’t anything for simple BI users :(
Thanks for sharing!