Sunday Link Love – Season 1, Ep 8
I’m a day late on this because I was, ah, celebrating my birthday. Take a lazy day to recover from the weekend with some of my favorite beauty blog reads.
- The Beauty Look Book gives us a heads up about more shades in the new Burberry nail polish line (I need these).
- Hantastic Beauty breaks down the benefits of eyeshadow bases.
- If you’re anxiously awaiting swatches of the upcoming Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (rumored release date in January 2014), you can see them from the British Beauty Blogger.
- The Non-Blonde has a review of the Givenchy Haute Couture Look set. Tiny adorable Le Rouge mini? If I didn’t already have that color (plus a mini of the mascara) I’d pounce all over this.
- MakeUp4All compiles a list of the Laura Mercier holiday sets. I haven’t met a Laura Mercier product I didn’t love, so they’re all worth taking a peek.
- After seeing it on the lovely Vivianna, Burberry Oxblood Lip Mist is now officially on my want list.