Saturday Link Love, Season 1 Ep 12
This is a little late this weekend, once again – sorry! The in-laws are coming to visit next week, so it seemed like an appropriate time to do the seasonal deep-cleaning of the entire house. In other news, it’s about time for a nap. While I’m doing that, here are some posts from my favorite blogs.
- Bisous Darling has a review of the Jouer Cream Eyeshadow Crayon in Renaissance (I still need to review Avant Garde….)
- Speaking of Jouer, Vivianna Does Makeup knows where you can find it in the UK.
- ChicScience has a handy list of gluten-containing ingredients so you can look out for them in cosmetics if you have an allergy.
- I’ve been wanting to try Surratt makeup, but haven’t ordered any quite yet. Wondegondigo has swatches of all the Lipsliques that were available at the counter though.
- The Non-Blonde has a review Gwendolyn-Mary candles – and if there’s anyone I trust for a review of fragrance (home or personal), it’s her.