Saturday Link Love Season 1, Ep 14
It’s almost that time, folks! This time of year always seems to get a little bit crazy whether you celebrate the holidays or not. Crowded stores, crazy lines at the post office, visiting family…. Well, in case you do have a few spare moments, here are some reads that I enjoyed this week.
- Bisous Darling is doing a holiday giveaway! Just a couple days left to win some good loot.
- This cranberry & pistachio white chocolate bark recipe from because i’m addicted is tickling my sweet tooth.
- This review of nail polish remover from Lipglossiping cracked me up.
- Get some tips on how to make your clothes smell awesome from Into the Gloss.
- Café Makeup is making me want to buy all the things. This week it’s Burberry Lip Mist in Oxblood.
- The Notice has swatches of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments – very handy, because I know I want one but couldn’t decide which.
- I’d never heard of Undergreen fragrances before, but The Non-Blonde’s description of Black makes me want to buy it immediately.