30 Faces: #16
I tried really hard for this one to do a five-product face, and I came so close. I just couldn’t make it though – I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for those pesky undereye bags!
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Metamorphoses Mattifying Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in B30
- Armani Master Corrector in Pink
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Luminous Skin Wand in Orionis
- Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon (again)
SherryAugust 21, 2014 at 6:55 pm
I love your blog! I also thank you for showing your makeup looks with your glasses on. I am learning how to make my eyes stand out with my glasses, I just started having to wear them full time this last 2 years. So all in all, this blog captures my attention and makes me happy to read :)
NikkiAugust 22, 2014 at 9:35 am
Thanks! <3 One glasses tip that I don't think I've written about yet - getting anti-reflective coating on the lenses makes SO much difference! I'd never had it before my current pair, so I was super excited when I realized I can actually take pictures with my glasses on. And then I realized if I was getting crazy reflections in photos before, probably no one else could see my eyes in real life either. Womp womp.