Saturday Link Love – Season 1, Ep 11
If you’re reading this, I’m assuming you made it through Black Friday (mostly) unscathed. I, for one, didn’t partake in the chaos but here are some weekend reads to help you unwind.
- Cafe Makeup has reviews of the NARS Cinematic Eyeshadows from their holiday collection.
- Vivianna Does Makeup has a great guide on how to matte lipstick.
- Color Me Loud has a great review of the Chanel Ombres Matelassees Charming Eye Shadow Palette for holiday.
- The Beauty Look Book breaks down the different Diptyque candle sizes, with some examples of how to re-use the elegant glasses once the candle is gone.
- My Women Stuff reviews the Dior Golden Snow palette from this year’s holiday collection. I hadn’t really been considering it, but after seeing her swatches… I kind of am.
- From Head to Toe shows off her mani with the new UD Blackheart polish, which is surprisingly gorgeous.
- And because no holiday is complete without delicious snacks, Because I’m Addicted gives us a tutorial on three different ways to do chocolate-covered pretzels.