The Wonderful World of Taupe (eyeshadow, that is)
I don’t have a whole lot of words for you today – just some pretty pictures. I’m really obsessed with taupey eyeshadows right now, so I pulled out a half dozen of my favorites so you can see how they compare. After all, I know for a fact I’m not the only one on an endless quest for the perfect taupe.
1. Burberry Complete Eye Palette Pink Taupe – leans just a little bit mossy, and it’s one of the few shades that I haven’t really seen a dupe for.
2. Laura Mercier Topaz (available as a single) – a bit silvery with a nice sheen
3. Laura Mercier Bamboo (available as a single) – maybe a little too golden to call taupe, but I love it enough that I had to throw it in
4. Burberry Rosewood – just a tinge of a purple-y undertone
5. Dior Fusion Mono Mirage – maybe the perfect eye contouring shade
6. Hourglass Suede Duo (darker shade) – the taupiest of them all
What’s your favorite taupe eyeshadow? (Trick question – I know you can’t pick just one)