30 Faces: Day 10
Weekends usually equal extra time, so on Saturday I took the opportunity to use my new curling iron (result: needs more practice) and play with some new makeup goodies I picked up.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Metamorphoses Mattifying Primer
- Armani Master Corrector in Pink
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Luminous Skin Wand in Orionis
- Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation in Natural
- Givenchy Poudre Terre Exotique Bronzer (because I accidentally got a bit of a tan and now my foundation is too light… whoops).
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
- Bourjois Java Rice Powder
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- Burberry eyeshadows in Rosewood (lid), Trench (inner corner), Storm Grey (crease) and Dark Sable (outer corner)
- Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Liner in Black Ebony
- Surratt Relevee mascara
- NARS Brow Perfector in Suriname
- Bite Beauty Contour Lip Liner in Nutmeg
- Givenchy Le Rouge in Rose Dentelle