Saturday Link Love – Season 1, Ep 9
This week has so many good reads! I can barely keep up. The pre-holiday season is already ramping up but if you have a little bit of down time this should help you fill it up.
- Sephora loves to put out value sets, and Brightest Bulb in the Box loves to do the math for you to make sure you get your money’s worth.
- Vivianna Does Makeup warns us of the ten signs that you’re a beauty addict – replace some of the brands/stores with US versions and I meet pretty much all of them (yikes!).
- She’s also found us some dupes (or near-dupes) of Dyptique candles. I’m tempted to try these because I’ve been super-curious about Dyptique, but can’t quite convince myself to make the order.
- I’m not big on lip gloss but that’s no reason you should be deprived of the Laura Mercier holiday options; you can see a review from The Non-Blonde.
- We can’t do makeup all day err day, so here’s some adorable cuddliness from Jillicious Cosmetics.
- Another brand I’ve been really curious about is Troy Surratt. Unfortunately I don’t have a Barneys NY in the neighborhood, but the Beauty Gypsy has swatches and a look with the eyeshadow in Brun Noir.
- Pigmented Lips rounds up her 31 Days of Lipstick project – an awesomely varied collection of great lipsticks.
- The RAEviewer has a great review of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold. I didn’t pick this up in the Sephora sale, but I may have to rethink that decision.
- If you’re into depotting your products, Indie Know has a really great and thorough review on the Book of Shadows magnetic palettes from Etsy user anothersoul.
- Berry is the color of the season, and drivel about frivol has a roundup of fantastic berry lip colors.